Attend the upcoming webinar on January 19th to learn about the Leader in Me model and process designed for High School. Participants will begin to discover how Leader in Me High Schools are:
• Inspiring student accountability toward academic goals.
• Releasing the passion, purpose, and potential of teachers.
• Embracing the individual genius and talents of each student.
• Empowering teachers to create a student-led learning environment.
• Seeing each student through the lens of a Whole-Person paradigm.
Unable to attend? Still register and the recording will be sent to you following the event.
For other webinars visit our website: www.theleaderinme.org/events